Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday 01.10.2011

I didn't hardly sleep last night. I was almost relieved when the alarm came on to get up, although I know I would have slept real good this morning.

A cold drive down, and, no shuttle. We walked the 2 blocks over to the hospital in the 11 degree morning.

We had a very busy day that only ended when we clocked out. Having wonderful co-workers made the busy-ness go pretty smooth. Special thanks to Josh who managed the nurses' station and the always ringing phones. And we get to do it again tomorrow.

A safe drive home, thank you God. I heated up some food because, while we did get a couple of breaks earlier in the day, we didn't get dinner, and I was hungry.

Dan and I visited a bit before he went off to bed. I wrote here.

My left arm has tightened up again where that cording is. I hope I can manage it without having to get a professional treatment.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment