Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday 01.07.2011

Dan and I had a nice morning, breakfasting and getting ready to go to MaryBeth Rodgers' funeral. It was a very nice funeral mass, with a luncheon served after. Both were well attended. We stayed and visited a short while after, then went on home.

Dan changed clothes, and after a bit went over to Lee's house. He had asked some of the guys to come over. I opted to not go.

I thought I might go get a few groceries, but decided against it, as it was snowing pretty hard, and very pretty.

I enjoyed my afternoon, catching up on email, and exercising. When he got back, we talked and went over our budget. (I made a spreadsheet--the financial planner had said some things that I needed to see myself). And we're ok with where we're at. So far.

He has gone off to bed, and I'm left with a quiet evening to myself, which is ok, too.

Tomorrow is a haircut for me, and I plan to visit with Frank after.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment