Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday December 08, 2010

Got up to go to work after a non-restful night. I was disappointed that I didn't sleep well. I smiled at the woman in the mirror and thanked God for this new day.

It was kind of nice at the hospital today. We had a good group of staff, and the patients were ok, too. By early afternoon, all of the discharges had left and the laboring patients were still laboring. We needed to staff down. After discussing "who would go" with the other two girls in my job role, I offered to go. I was feeling kind of punky anyway. I clocked out at 3, visited a little longer before leaving, and got home after 4.

Daniel had been home, but had gone to hit golf balls and hang with his buds, which was ok with me. I didn't realize how punky I felt until I laid on the sofa and slept for an hour. When I woke I was a little better, but a little nauseated, too. As the evening progressed, though, I continued to improve, so that this evening I'm feeling almost all better. Hopefully I'll sleep tonight. One of the girls had wanted to work for me tomorrow, so I'm going to let her. (smile)

Daniel works; I'm thinking I'll get the majority of things collected/packed to take to the clubhouse for our party Sunday night.

Are you coming?

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Yes we are! We are looking forward to it.

    Love to all

    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete