Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday 12.29.2010

Woo Hoo!!

The "Holidays" are about over (just waiting for the New Year). I took some seasonal stuff back to the storage unit (aka my basement) and am getting things settled back around within the house.

Kristen left for her next destination after supper. I was happy to have her here for the first part of the day. Since she hasn't been to the JC since high school (she's now 25), I showed her pics of the place since we've acquired it. She seemed to enjoy them, and I was smiling as we went through the photos. When she went visiting this afternoon, I went to the storage unit and to Meijer for some fresh groceries. Dan and I felt good to send her off after sharing a good meal.

We've had a quiet evening, catching up with paperwork. We both work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment