Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday 12.07.2010

I felt rested today, thank you God. It seems like it's been a really long time since I've felt rested more often than fatigued. Maybe the rested-feeling days will start outnumbering the fatigue-feeling days. That would be really nice.

I think the massage today really helped. Leah did a very good job, stretching my lower back, and also moving some of the lymph fluid for me. Thank you God, for Leah.

I spent a few hours (yes, hours) trying to change the DRM setting on the new computer, reviewing what we did yesterday, googling with different words/terms, and talked to the computer guy at the library for another hour. We were stumped. I felt that I had done everything that I knew to do, when I re-read one of the suggestions. Something clicked in the cobwebs, and I decided to try one more time. This approach was different, and as I entered the commands, the system was responding favorably. I tried to not get my hopes up, but as each step was successful, it finally worked!! Yahoo!!! I did it!!!

I called the computer guy at the library and rejoiced with him, and sent him the link to the approach. Hopefully it will help someone else with this challenge.

Dan got home, and I told him. He was happy that I got it, too. I think he was looking at another evening of frustrating computer issues.

We had supper and a quiet night.

Tomorrow is a work day for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment