Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday December 30, 2010

I tried to sleep last night, going to bed about 10:30. I woke at intervals throughout the night, and after 3 returning to sleep wasn't so easy. I think I might have been awake a half hour or so--hot, restless--before falling asleep and being awakened by the radio.

I got up and ready for work, checking The Weather Channel on television for the "freezing rain" that was being talked about on the radio. No fun trying to drive in that. The area of precipitation had passed through---I had heard the tapping of the precipitation on the window while I was trying to go back to sleep--and it seemed to be ok for both of our morning drives.

And it was. Dark, but not frozen, with only a little mist now and then. A safe drive down, thank you God.

We had a good day at work with a good crew. I was happy when it was finally time to clock out. And thanks again for a safe drive home.

Daniel had been sleeping when I got home, but he got up for a couple hours before showering and going back to bed. He'll try to leave work early tomorrow to start his weekend off. He needs it.

I work tomorrow, too.

I'm tired tonight and will try going to bed around 10 again.

And just as I was thinking that the hot flashes have been less, (which they have been less frequent and less intense the last couple of weeks), last night and today have been uncomfortably warm again. I will be so glad to have a stable body temperature again. And I moved my arm funny and made my shoulder sore. I'm planning on feeling better in a couple of weeks....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment