Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday 12.12.2010 Singing Storms

The winter storm that was predicted to move in, did. By 10 am the snow was significant and I was undecided as to canceling the party or not. I began receiving messages, both text and email, and I made a couple of phone calls. Jim & Polly, and Jim, Kris, and Ariana, were definitely coming up, as Jim and Kris were on their way back home to Midland. So, I decided to go ahead with the party, no matter how small it may turn out to be.

As I watched the weather progress as the day went on, I was a little nauseated. I knew that most of the people who were going to come were going to stay home and be safe.

We did have a party, with a total of 19 of us there, and we had a lot of fun, singing our hearts out. We had enough to eat, and we finished up and people were on their ways home by 7:30. Thank you God for safe travels.

Just as we were loading up to leave, Dan's daughter Breon and Nick showed up. They helped us finish and went back to our house, and Frank, Bre, Nick, Dan and I visited while I washed up stuff and put things away.

Tomorrow is a work day for both Dan and me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment