Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday 12.03.2010

I ended up not taking anything for my headache; I went to bed instead. I slept more than I thought I would, and was relieved that the headache had eased up as the night went on. This morning it was pretty much gone with just a leftover shadow. I had a tylenol with breakfast, and I felt pretty good for most of the day. I even made cookies this afternoon.

Daniel was watching the FedEx truck this morning, and was surprised that it didn't stop here. Later in the afternoon, another FedEx truck pulled up and stopped. He smiled, and went down to the door, coming back up with a box.

He got me a new laptop.

A Dell Studio 1537. Really nice. Some of the features I like are a backlit keyboard, and HD screen. And the Mahjong Titans game. And it's color is like eggplant purple. Hah.

Daniel spent the rest of the afternoon doing whatever he was doing with it--updates, setting it up for our internet and printer and such, and updates, and, well, whatever else he does. I was finally presented "my" new laptop about 6 pm.

I spent a couple hours looking through the settings, trying to get it set up for me, or "customized". It's got Vista on it, which I'm not familiar with, and I'm really slow. But it seems to have some neat features.

Tomorrow is a work day for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment