Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday 11.17.2010

I slept pretty good overall, but woke about 0730. I dozed a little longer, finally getting up shortly after 8. I waaay don't like to get up that early.

But since I was up, I started my day. Breakfast, laundry. I took down the lace valance at our bedroom window and hand washed that, starching and ironing it.

I made my grocery list, had a bite to eat, and went to Meijer. It took me a bit to find a couple items I was looking for, and I was home after 2. After getting groceries put away I started the food prep for supper, which we had after Dan got home from work.

We had a quiet night. Dan has gone to bed, and I'm about ready, too. Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

I've felt pretty good again today, overall. I'm realizing that my hot flashes are not as frequent as they were. Woo Hoo!!! and Praise the Lord!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment