Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday 11.09.2010

A quiet morning. Dan left to go to the JC to take delivery of the new furnace, while I went to Jackson. I drove by a couple of properties I had found on the internet for Frank before going to the hospital for our skills fair.

The "fair" was well attended; I think the majority of our staff went through. It's really difficult to achieve 100% compliance.

A safe drive home, thank you God. Dan got home an hour or so after I did. We visited a little before he called it a night.

Tomorrow is grocering and laundering for me. We are having our Thanksgiving dinner with Frank and Jeremy Saturday, on Jeremy's way back to South Carolina. I'm looking forward to "our" familiar foods, shared with my boys.

I've felt pretty good today, with my head still sore from that migraine yesterday. I'm surprised at how long that lingers.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment