Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday 11.02.2010

Drove down to Jackson in a clear, starry morning, with a bright crescent moon. The car showed it was 27 degrees out there. I'm liking the heated seat in my car.

The morning started off with lots of commotion and busy-ness. Someone said it was a carnival, someone said it was a circus; it could have been a carnival within a circus, or a circus within a carnival. Either way, it was busy for about 3 hours.

We played catch-up and we actually had lunch around noon! The rest of the day went by and I was able to clock out and come home. Thank you to my wonderful co-workers.

Dan was home, having been golfing in the cold again today. We visited and he went off to bed.

The court recording said "no jurors needed" for tomorrow, so I'm off the hook for that.

I felt pretty good today, other than some joint soreness.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment