Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday 11.11.2010

What a long day!

I went to the hospital to help with our annual "ed fair" or "skills fair", a concentrated effort to get and keep our staff up to date with required competencies. Today was scheduled for 10 AM - 10 PM. I got there at 9 to help set up. It went real well, I thought, as we had a good turnout. About half of our staff had come through at some point during the day.

I was able to attend and complete a few of the competencies myself. We picked up and put things away and I clocked out a little after 10.

When I got home, I was kind of tired, but wound up, and ended up doing about an hour of yoga practice to get stretched out. I want to be ready for my appointment with Ike tomorrow.

I got kind of stiff today, staying in the same area. I walked around a little bit, but not enough to unkink. I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment