Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday 11.28.2010

I had a good day today. I'm rested, went out for a walk in the sun, had a good supper with my husband. Life is good.

The hot flashes are still happening, but not as often or as intense. Praise the Lord for that. I've been taking the Femara at intervals longer than 24 hours--more like 30 hours or more, but I tend to forget when to take it, or forget to take it all together. The greater interval seems to help with the irregular heart rate, meaning that it still happens, but not as irregular as often. I hope that is enough medication to prevent a cancer from growing. My arm is still annoyingly full; increasing and decreasing throughout the day, but never going back to pre-sugery size.

Tomorrow is a workday for me. Dan is off and will be resting, I'm sure.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment