Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday 11.29.2010

I was up and getting ready for work when the phone rang. Hm. I was on-call. Technically, it wasn't my turn, because I was just off last week. I called the other girls that were scheduled today, but they both wanted to work. Ok, I'll take it. I put my pj's back on and went back to bed.

Dan was out of bed when I woke about 8:30, and we decided to go out for breakfast, not something we do very often. We did a couple errands while we were out. too.

The day was beautiful--blue sky and 45 degrees--and someone called to go golfing. Yup, they went out.

I took advantage of the beautiful afternoon by putting some Christmas lights out on the balcony. I like the way they look with snow on them. That will be next week, right?

I work tomorrow and Dan has appointments.

I've felt pretty good again today, thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment