Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday 10.28.2010

I slept a fair amount last night, but had to get up before I was done sleeping, to go to work. Ugh.

I did my best to find and keep a positive attitude today. Every once in a while I'd feel a little grumpy, but managed to get back on track.

We were quite busy today, with call lights, telephones, and a new-to-us medication charting system. I was very happy to see the next shift come in, and even happier to clock out before the next call light came on.

A safe drive home, thank you God, in the cold, dark, drizzle. Temps have dropped to 40 degrees.

Dan was home; he said the neighbor at the lake had called, saying our shelter had survived the windstorm. At one point the zippers had come up and the thing looked like it was going to take off, but it didn't, and they closed it up again for us. Thanks, Bob and Evelyn, for looking out for us. Dan is going up Saturday with his friend, to check on the friend's trailer, as well as the JC and the GC, and Anne's, too. I'll bet there are lots of tree limbs and debris around. I have appointments Saturday, so I won't be going with them.

Tomorrow I don't have to get up early, just have a couple of errands to do in town.

I did pretty good today, being so busy. Tylenol and motrin are my friends.

And you are, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment