Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday 10.07.2010

I got up this morning and went to work. A safe drive down, thank you God, in the dark.

I had a pretty good day, overall, with a good group of co-workers. The afternoon had slowed enough that I was able to review paperwork/policies/procedures for the unit-based committee that I participate in. Tomorrow I will be going to another floor in the morning to learn the computerized medication administration process, and I'm kind of excited about it. I think I've got a little geek in me.

And I finally got to drive home, as the late dusk turned into darkness. We're heading into "mole season", traveling both to and from work in the dark.

Dan was home, but sleeping, when I got home. I've changed clothes and done a couple of quiet chores, and he hasn't stirred. (I spoke with him when I started for home, so I knew he was tired).

The tendonitis in the left hand is becoming more prominent. I've also noticed an occasional stomach pain the last couple of days. It doesn't last very long, but I'm wondering if it might be from the motrin. Even though I only take 600 milligrams, twice a day, with food, it could still be affecting me. I only took one dose today, and that was this morning. Time will tell.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment