Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday 10.014.2010

I slept pretty good last night, even though it was fragmented sleep. After shower and breakfast, I went to Leah's for my massage. She did a good job, as always, and I enjoyed the blue sky day on the short drive home.

A few phone calls, another shower to get the massage oils off, and Dan was home early from work. Of course, he went golfing. I did laundry, and when he got back we went to Los Tres Amigos for a yummy supper.

I spent the evening doing paperwork, sorting and purging and filing.

I tried using naprosyn today for the tendonitis. From what I read about it, it may take 2-3 days for optimal effect. Tonight the right wrist is a bit sore. If I can't sleep, I'll add a tylenol.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment