Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday 10.30.2010

Again, I didn't sleep as well as I thought I might. I finally got up about 8:30 and got ready for my day.

An uneventful drive to Jackson, thank you God, and Lauretta did a good job on my haircut. From there, I stopped in to visit Frank. We had a nice visit, though brief.

I met my friend, TD, at Bob Evans for lunch and a nice visit. We ended up being there for a couple of hours, catching up. I enjoyed the afternoon.

A safe drive home, thanks again, and Daniel got home just after I did. We spent the evening visiting and of course, he had the television on.

Tomorrow he plans on golfing; I'll get groceries and get ready for the week. I've been selected for jury duty, and when I called this evening, I have to report Monday in Mason. I've only gone once before, way back in the 70's, if I remember right. Yippee.

I've felt pretty good today, just a little achy.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment