Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday 10.09.2010

I was so tired last night that I didn't write. Dan said I really slept hard, which translates into snoring. I finally feel rested today, though a little fatigued later in the afternoon.

He went golfing this morning, then to one of the guys' to watch the UM/MSU football game.

I got up about 8:30, looked at email (though I've still got a lot of reading to do--I might just delete some), and breakfasted. I showered, and found that the next book I wanted to listen to was not available as an "e-download", but was available on cd at a nearby branch. So I took a lovely drive in the sunshine and blue sky and picked it up.

One of my neighbors was out in the yard putting up a tent. He is the board association secretary, and I stopped to ask him if tents were allowed in the master plan. He was having a hard time figuring out how to put on the rain fly (really??) and I offered to help. Sometimes another interpretation of the directions gets us on the right track...

I made a pot of chili and enjoyed a bowl and watched the football game, which State won. Dan was home not too long after it ended, and we talked and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is unplanned. Maybe we could walk the trails at a park?

Both of my wrists, and the left hand and forearm, are bothered with the tendonitis. Today I tried 500 mg of tylenol and 200 of motrin, which helped with discomfort, and some of the swelling. My ears have been ringing, which is a sign of toxicity from the motrin. I've just reduced the dose and spaced it out, even though I had only been using 600 mg twice a day. Every day taking that Femara, which is an aromatase inhibitor, is one more day ticked off of the treatment calendar. I see Dr. Williams on Wednesday for the tendonitis follow-up.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment