Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday 10.02.2010

I didn't sleep as well as I thought I might, but I was sleeping when Dan woke me this morning. The radio had been on for almost 10 minutes. I didn't hear it....

A safe drive down in the dark, thank you God, and just as good, a good workday. We haven't had one of those "good" weekends in a while.

A safe drive home in the dark and drizzle, thanks again. It sure looks and feels like autumn. I had a great summer and would have liked more, but did what I could, as far as projects and time with friends and family. I'm not dead yet, and looking forward to tomorrow.

I felt pretty good today. A little sore, basically all over, but not as sore as I thought I might be. My left hand has been developing a sore spot the last few days, and is more swollen today. I thought it might be another site of tendonitis, but tonight it almost looks like it might be developing a ganglion cyst. Yuck. Time will tell.

Dan was in bed sleeping when I got home. I had called when I left the hospital and told him he didn't have to stay up. He was pretty worn out, too, from these last few days at the lake.

Tomorrow is another workday for us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment