Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday 10.25.2010

I didn't sleep as well as I would have liked. I heard rain this morning before Dan got up, and I had some sinus pressure that I had hoped would go away. It didn't. I took a claritin about 6, and woke up again about 7:30 with a whopping frontal headache. It was different than the migraines I'd had, and this felt more like a "hangover" headache. Alas, all of the headache and none of the fun. I took a couple of tylenol and sat on the sofa, waiting for the "quick relief" that the ads promise.

A couple hours later, I felt that I could eat, and had breakfast. The hot coffee felt good. By 11:30 I was ready to get in the shower, and the warm water helped, too.

I went to Meijer and got what was on the list, and I'm thinking that by the way my vision was (kind of "swimmy") and the leftover headache stuff, that it was probably a migraine. That's the first one I've had in a long time. It was different, though, and I'll have to be aware so I can take the medicine sooner.

Back home, Daniel had gone golfing. I put together a veggie/pasta salad for a potluck retirement party tomorrow, fixed and ate dinner, (Dan was with his friends), did a couple 3 loads of laundry. Still feeling kind of punky tonight.

Tomorrow I have my annual physical with my family practice doctor, then the potluck party before a meeting tomorrow afternoon.

My upper left arm has a row of small lumps which are tender-sore. I have a series of appointments with Ike in November, the soonest we could coordinate schedules. I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment