Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday 10.18.2010

I felt surprisingly well today, after being so busy yesterday. We were busy again today, though not with the out-of-the-ordinary stuff. And with another great group of co-workers, the day went fairly well.

I had some discomfort in the left hand/wrist and right wrist as the tylenol/motrin from 0530 wore off. I waited to take more until I could have lunch, which wasn't until 1:20. I was able to catch a bite mid-morning, but I was still past ready to eat. I think that's one of the most challenging pieces of my job--no regular meal/break times. Sure, we're supposed to have them, but the reality of health care, and babies, means that we have to be available to take care of them.

Daniel was able to leave his job early, and got up to the lake by 5 pm. He says it's really nice right now. I'll be joining him, probably Wednesday.

Tomorrow is a workday.

The girl with the migraine/blood clot is still being evaluated, and the girl with the seizures has finished wearing an eeg device for 3 days. That data is still being evaluated.

Thank you for praying, and thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment