Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday 10.29.2010

I slept pretty good, and almost felt rested this morning. I was able to go back to sleep after Dan left for work; the birds were welcoming the sunny, slightly breezy morning when I woke.

I got up and stripped the bed and started that laundry. I decided to wash the mattress pad, too, as well as a blanket. I enjoyed breakfast while listening to the birds enjoying the sunshine.

Dan was able to leave work early, and went to play golf, suggesting we go out to dinner when he was done. Hm, sounds good to me, that means I won't have to get groceries and cook tonight. He left to go to the lake tonight after we got back.

He said that everything looked ok, at least in the dark.

I enjoyed my quiet evening at home, and tried a tai chi video that I found on you tube. Interesting. The stretching movements are helpful in opening the lymph channels under my arm, and it's just a bit less achy.

Tomorrow is a haircut and lunch afterword with a friend, and Dan will be back in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment