Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday 10.15.2010

Ugh. I worked today, which wasn't bad, but I had tried taking the naproxyn/naprosyn, which is another nsaid, for the tendonitis. I only had 3 doses, but after the second one I started not feeling so good. Kind of queasy, or kind of nauseated, but just plain blech. I took the 3rd one to see if it was really that medication. And, yep, I felt just plain yucky a few hours later (it's a 12 hour medicine), though the hand discomfort was better. Strange. And as the evening has gone on, I'm feeling a little better.

I also called the Michigan State University Lymphedema Clinic. I talked with the nice person who answered the phone, and found that their clinic operates the same way, as far as "clumping" the treatments. We talked about a "maintenance" regimen of infrequent treatments, and she seemed to think that some patients would benefit from it, but it's not how the physical therapy world works. So, since I have established with Ike, and she does a good job, I continue there at this time.

I was really tired and still a bit yucky on the drive home. I arrived safely, thank you God. Dan and I visited for a bit, and he had landed on a television channel that had a "nice" movie, which we both watched. He's gone off to bed now.

Tomorrow is unplanned, other than not taking any more naproxyn.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment