Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday 09.08.2010

I was sleeping when I began to hear something. The radio. And it had been on for a few minutes before I heard it. Ugh. Time to get up...

A safe drive to Jackson, thank you God, in the dark. Stars ahead, above, and around me, while in the rearview mirror is just the dark gray edge of the dawn over the horizon. It won't be long and we'll be moles again, traveling to and from work in the dark. Another Ugh.

I had a pretty good day today, with, of course, the best co-workers. We were busy, but had enough help, which makes a nice difference.

The day went on and we could finally leave.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan was home and has spent the afternoon removing the malware virus from my computer. If you have received an email from me no Subject line, don't open the link in the message. Sorry if you received something from my computer...

He has gone off to bed, and I'm not far away.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment