Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday 09.28.2010

It's just a little odd to get up in the morning and Daniel not be here. But it kind of reminded me of the first two winters we spent not-together--he went to Florida for a couple three months, and we would fly either south or north, and ended up seeing each other every few weeks. That was BC--Before Cancer. And the Cancer Planet had a strong gravitational pull that kept us together. The Cardiology Planet that Daniel is riding on has a strong gravitational pull, too. Thank you God we are both as well as we are at this point in time.

A safe drive to Jackson, thanks again, and I had a fairly good day, other than having to stay the entire shift. I was hoping to leave early so that I could go up to the lake tonight. But since I wasn't able to leave early, I'm not going up tonight. Dan and I had a phone conversation instead.

I've felt pretty good today. A little headache in the afternoon, and a bit of wrist discomfort.

In the morning I just need to add the daily things to my bag, as well as the perishable stuff in the fridge into the cooler.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment