Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday 09.14.2010

My better sleep is after 0400. Dan's alarm sounded and he got up--the next time I woke it was after 6 and he was long gone. I asked him tonight why he didn't kiss me goodbye. His response was that I was so sound asleep he didn't want to disturb me.

I finally got up just after 9. It was a beautiful blue sky day today, temps in the high 60's which felt a lot warmer. I made a grocery list and put a couple loads of laundry through the washer and dryer. Soon it was time to go for my Reflexology appointment with Leah.

On my way out, I saw the maintenence guy, Jerry, working on the damaged lights. I went over to chat with him, then went back to get the list of damages to show him. He hadn't known about 2 of the fixtures, which makes me happy that I went over to talk to him.

Leah did a great job, as always. It's interesting how the reflexology process is. Actually, I marvel at how the ancients discovered and developed the science/art of it.

I stopped at home to pick up my grocery bags and list, then went over to Meijer. After getting the items of the list, the next stop was the pharmacy for Dan's prescription.

Back at home, I put groceries away and started food prep, first being an apple muffin recipe that I had found in a magazine. I put the batter in a pan, though, instead of muffins. They turned out to be very nice looking. I haven't cut them yet.

I had planned dinner for Dan and me, being chicken, mashed potatoes, and cauliflower, with dessert being strawberry shortcake. It was very good, and Dan was surprised that we had dessert. I told him I had planned the meal so that the dessert carbs were included. He smiled.

Of course, he wasn't awake much after that. I finished cleaning up the kitchen, and wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

I'm feeling pretty good today. In fact, I had not taken a second dose of motrin until after dinner. Woo Hoo!!

I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment