Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday 09.09.2010

I woke frequently, hot each time. I'd look over at Daniel--down in the blankets. Hm. He's often half uncovered, so it must not be warm in the bedroom. Sometimes I got up to cool off, and sometimes I just uncovered and waited 15-20 minutes, then I would get chilly. Covered up, and back to sleep.

Dan got up about 8:30, and I didn't go back to sleep. I got up, instead, and had breakfast and a lovely shower. He had gone to Jackson to pick up a jet boat. Yep. He decided he wanted one and went online and found one. It's a 1995 Sea Doo, twin jet, 14'6". That's about all I know about it.




A friend let us use his Envoy, and we took it up to the lake today and put it in the garage. Ate at Big Bob's in Hale, then back home by 9 pm.

That's a lot of sitting.

We both did some stretching, looked at our computers, and he's gone off to bed.

He's golfing tomorrow. No plans for me.

I've been feeling pretty good today--a little tired yet, and my wrist was sore when the motrin wore off. But I'm doing pretty good.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey There!

    Please tell Dan "Yohooo!" and congratulations on the jet boat. We're glad it was a safe if quick trip to the JC. We're sorry you didn't have time to stop by GC as we are up.

    Love,
    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete