Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday 09.02.2010

I slept pretty good again last night, thank you God. Dan woke me about 0915 saying he was going golfing. Oh, ok... I was stuck between sleep and wake, an odd feeling. I did wake more after 15 minutes or so, and got up for the day.

I was starting my day when KS called to come to visit. Ok, give me about 20 minutes or so...

She and Tom arrived while I was having breakfast, and we all sat around the table for a bit, conversing. That was nice. After a while, Tom went back, and Kathy stayed a little longer. Dan came home, happy and tired.

I walked KS back to the GC. On the way back I visited with a couple of the neighbors along the way. And when I got back to the JC, I saw that another neighbor was here, and I had wanted to visit with her. I went in and talked with Dan a few minutes, and went back to visit with Janis, which was quite pleasant.

The weather is overcast and trying to be cool and warm and humid. I ended up with long pants, sleeved shirt, and zip sweatshirt, which of course was off and on and off. Temps were probably about 70 with a breeze that picked up as the day went on.

When I got back, Dan was sleeping. I made lunch and ate, and was reading when he got up. When it was suppertime, he wanted to go to Largent's in LL. So we did.

We had a good supper there, and it had started raining. We stopped at the GC on the way back, initially to watch a little television, and we did that as well as visited with KS&T who were back from "family day" with her parents.

We finally left there before 9, and when we got home, Dan looked some things up on the internet before going off to bed. I wrote here.

The rain has stopped, and the temp is about 70 with a light breeze. Dan may golf again tomorrow, if the weather is fair. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

My wrist has been a little sore today, as well as some muscle "awareness" from skiing. It's all good.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment