Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday 09.25.2010

I slept pretty good, a typical, interrupted sleep. Dan got up and went to work, while I listened to the radio a bit before going back to sleep, finally waking shortly after 9. Ahh.

I got up and sorted the laundry, starting the first load before having breakfast. I ate, then got ready to go to Jackson for my haircut.

Lauretta did a wonderful job, as always, and I came back home. A safe trip both ways, thank you God.

I showered to get the little snippets of hair off.

Dan called to say he was on the way home, and I started dinner. We ate and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday for Dan; I'm going to the pharmacy and also stop at Meijer.

My wrist was quite bothersome this afternoon, which felt better after motrin, but my left wrist has a curiously sore area. I hope it isn't a new site of this tendonitis... The incisions have been itching the last few days, too. I don't know...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment