Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 09112010

I was just getting on the public bus, wrestling with the cross country skis and poles, which I had not banded together, when the radio came on. Boy am I glad I woke up from that dream. I got up and ready for work.

A safe drive down in the dark starry morning. I parked and walked over to the hospital.

We had an oddly busy day, with an unusual situation that none of us had ever experienced before.

The 12 1/2 hours finally passed, and I drove home in the wet, misty, foggy, 52 degree dusk.

Dan was home, and had been working on the computer most of the afternoon. I'm not sure what's going on with it. He's still fooling around with it this evening.

Tomorrow is another workday for both of us.

I've been feeling pretty good today, though my wrist was sore when the motrin wore off. Better living through chemistry...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment