Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday 09.04.2010

I didn't sleep much last night. Number one, the wind was blowing, and it unsettles me. Number two, Dan had gotten up maybe around 5, during one of the few times I was sleeping, and didn't come back to bed. I figured he was in the recliner, and when I got up a bit later, he was. All covered up, sleeping. I went back to bed and back to sleep, too. About 9 he came back to bed. We were dozing again, when I realized that it was Saturday.

Dan confirmed that it was. I got up and got ready to go to the Lake Association meeting.

It was a good meeting, to a standing room group. A couple hours later we were done.

Back home, Dan and I were talking when T&KS came in to say goodbye, as they were packed and on their way back home. Boo.

We had a brief visit and they went on their way.

And not long after that, Jim and Polly came over.

We had an enjoyable visit, and they left.

It was almost 2, when Dan had wanted to leave. We said our goodbyes and he went on his way, too. So now I have the house to myself again.

I wandered around, picking things up and putting them away, some being moved around for the change of season. I vacuumed the front half of the house, getting that done. I had supper, talked to Daniel, who had a windy, rainy drive home, and did a yoga series.

I wrote here. I'm feeling pretty good overall, with my wrist still on the edge of being comfortable. Day by day...

Tomorrow I leave. Without any time commitments tomorrow, I can do what I need to, leaving when I'm ready. Ahh.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment