Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday 09.27.2010

It didn't seem like I slept much during the night, being awake and uncomfortable. I was surprised when Dan said he hadn't slept much--he was snoring most of the night...

We both got up for work this morning.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and the first 2/3 of the day were pretty good. The last couple hours blew up, and we left the oncoming shift set to take on the new influx of patients that will be coming their way.

A safe drive home, thanks again, in a very light drizzle that wanted to be rain.

Daniel made it to the JC, saying everything was fine there. I'm enjoying the quiet house, hoping to be able to join him tomorrow evening. But staffing may be an issue, and I may finish out the shift instead of leaving after the meeting stuff. I'll make that decision tomorrow.

My wrists were annoyingly uncomfortable today. When I finally had the opportunity to sit down and eat, I reached for my afternoon meds and found that I hadn't taken the morning motrin. Hm, no wonder I was uncomfortable...

Silly me. I'm going to enjoy my quiet evening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment