Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday 09.13.2010

Dan's alarm came on and he got up. I watched him get out of bed. Next awareness I had was that it was 0625. Huh? I wonder if he kissed me goodbye--I was sleeping, I guess.

I finally got up about 0830. Breakfast, shower. Then over to Leah's for a massage. She does such a good job.

Frank was at the house when I got back. Dan had asked me to call for "backup" because he was frustrated with trying to get this computer cleared up. Frank was able to get it working again, and before he left for work, instructed me on what to do next. I was able to do all that, and started another virus scan before I went down to Jackson for a meeting.

It was a good meeting, and afterwards I was to meet a (former) co-worker for dinner. The hostess took my name, I told her I was meeting someone, I looked around the restaurant, and got seated. My friend didn't show. I left about a half hour later. I only had her home phone number, and I had called and left a message.

Back home, Dan was trying to stay awake in his chair. He had started a second scan on the computer that I use. The first scan showed 1 corrupt file, and this second scan was zero "threats". I hope it's true...

And my friend called. She had been in the restaurant when I was; we had been seated in different areas of the restaurant at about the same time. The hostess had my name and hers, but somehow we didn't connect. Anyway, we made a date for next month.

Dan has gone to bed, I have my computer back, thank you Frank, and my neck and shoulders feel mahvelous. Thank you Leah. I see her again tomorrow for a reflexology treatment. Maybe that will help my wrist...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment