Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday 09.24.2010

Another workday, thank you God.

Frank came to the hospital, picked up my car and took it to Discount Tire today for them to check and balance the tires. It was good to see him, and I appreciate that he took the time to run my car around. (They said the front tires were "cupped" and would wear down some and the road noise would reduce. The road noise is a little less, maybe they changed the inflation? And there is less vibration from the front end.)

Anyway, a safe drive home, thanks again, in the wind and the change of temperature. From 76 degrees this morning on the way down, to 62 degrees on the way home.

Dan and I visited some before he fell asleep in the chair. I wrote here and am about falling asleep myself.

I've felt pretty good today, overall. The motrin has kept the joint discomfort to a minimum level.

Tomorrow is a haircut at noon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment