Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday 09102010

Hot again throughout the night, and interrupted sleep. Dan and I both were awake at 0830.

His friend arrived, and they left to go golfing.

I had breakfast, enjoying the morning, putzing around doing little things. After a while I went out for a walk, taking the list I had made of the vandalism damage with me. Unfortunately, no repairs have been done yet.

I ended up at the clubhouse, where I went in to talk with the folks in the office about the vandalism. They were finishing lunch (at 3 o'clock), and I asked if I could talk about the "recent events in the community", not knowing if they were all employees. They were, and were interested to hear and see my map. There was also damage to other properties as well.

After listening to my story, they agreed about the "fun" of the vandalism, and, though they couldn't say as much, I think they have a good idea who the two teens are. They just need the concrete proof.

I continued on my way, enjoying the beautiful sunny afternoon with a light breeze.

I was hungry again and fixed my supper. Dan got back after I had cleaned up.

We spent the rest of the evening chasing the elusive virus on my computer. I hope we're able to keep it from sending out any more of those medrx emails. Annoying and embarrassing and frustrating.

Dan's brother Bradley had surgery today for an odd blockage near a kidney, and the initial pathology is malignant. I'm sure the tumor will be identified and a plan of treatment will be forthcoming within a few days. Please keep Brad and family in your prayers.

My wrist was a bit better again today, and I'm thankful for that. Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

And I thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment