Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday 09.03.2010

I slept pretty good again, thank you God, and was up before Daniel again.

It was windy and cloudy and it rained some, I don't think the temperature reached 70 today. Long pants for me, and a zippy sweatshirt when I went outside.

Dan, though, went golfing with short pants and a jacket. He said he played well.

I went outdoors to do some yardwork--trimming/pruning, cutting back, picking up, etc. I was just about finished when he got back. We walked around the yard looking at the foundation, looking for trouble? Or, just looking. And since I hadn't eaten since breakfast, it was time to eat. We went into Hale, to Big Bob's.

That was yummy.

Back at the JC, it sprinkled/rained some. The wind is swirling every which way, making odd patterns on the lake. We eventually watched a movie before he went off to bed.

Dan has to leave tomorrow; I'm leaving Sunday.

I've felt pretty good today, overall. My wrist is still sore though, even with the motrin on board. I'm hoping it will feel better before too long.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment