Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday 08.11.2010

I had a pretty good day today. Dan went to work, and I went back to sleep, finally getting up about 9:30.

I had breakfast, made a grocery list, sorted laundry and started a load, showered. Looked around on the computer, made a business call that came out in our favor. (love when that happens)

A big storm blew through about the time I was going to go out, but I changed the laundry instead and waited for the rain to pass. It did, and after a snack, I went to Meijer.

I got most of the things on the list and went back home.

Dan got home as I was putting groceries away. He went in and showered while I started dinner. I think he was happy I was home to fix food. He smiled at me a lot.

It was funny--after dinner he sat in his chair and fell asleep after about a half hour. He woke himself when the remote fell out of his hand onto the floor. He tried to stay awake, but went on to bed about 8 o'clock.

I've finished laundry and am going to stretch/yoga.

Tomorrow I see Leah. Ahh.

My wrist was pretty sore this morning when I got up, and again before supper. It's starting to get sore again as the meds wear off. Boo.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment