Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday 08.24.2010

Another overcast day, with a light wind, that finally broke into clouds. By evening it had quieted and cleared.

I slept good again, thank you God. And though my wrist is sore, it's not as sore as it has been. That can stay gone.

I've cleaned the kitchen today, finished painting the wall, replaced most of what I took off, replaced the furniture. Hung out in the speedboat, letting it run for a bit. (I'm not confident in mooring it by myself without getting in the water) I went for a lovely paddleboat ride about 6 pm for about an hour. I've vacuumed part of the house, getting ready to go home tomorrow. The good part is that I come back on Saturday.

It's clear and mirror quiet tonight, about mid 60's. And a full moon brightly reflecting off of the lake. Beautiful.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment