Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday 08.17.2010

I struggled to wake up this morning when the radio came on. I got up and ready for work. I was finishing breakfast and had gotten lunch together when the phone rang. I could be "on call". Woo Hoo! I don't mind being called late like that. Shoot, one time I was halfway there and I turned around and came back home. No Problem.

I put my pj's on and went back to bed. When I woke, Dan had gotten up. I was surprised to see that he was dressed--that I didn't hear him. I finally got up about 9.

I got ready for the day, again, and went in to the hospital for a meeting. After the meeting, I went back to the unit, where the holiday schedule had just been put up. The girls were talking about our Singing Party, and how much fun it was, and how they were planning to attend again this year. It was fun to see them smiling and talking about it.

A safe drive home, thank you God, and I got turned around for the Condo Board meeting. I took a couple of phone calls before going to the clubhouse.

That meeting went well. Dan got back from golfing after I got back from the meeting. We visited a bit before he went off to bed.

Tomorrow I see Dr. Williams, the oncologist, for a follow up on the switch to Femara, and then I'm on the way to The Lake for another week. Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so looking forward to being there.

My wrist has been annoyingly sore today, and the axillary wound bed has been itching. So much so that I looked in the mirror to see if something was there. Nope, just itchy. Hm.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment