Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday 08.10.2010

I slept some, more than I thought I might for one of the intervals, awake for longer than I would have liked. And then the alarm came on...

A safe drive to Jackson, thank you God, and we had a fairly good day. I had an orientee with me, and one of our RN's also had an orientee. Fortunately, we didn't have anything out of the ordinary, or "exciting", to show them.

The night shift arrived and took over.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan was golfing, but got back about an hour after I did.

Tomorrow is laundry and groceries.

My wrist got really sore and swollen this afternoon, about an hour after I took the Femara and motrin. I hope these annoying discomforts go away in 5 years...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment