Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday 08.03.2010

I slept somewhat during the night. Dan got up and left for work. I dozed a while longer. When I woke about 0830, I listened to my next library book that I had downloaded to my "device" while I did a self-massage on my left arm, axilla, and breast, where I could reach, to get ready for my massage with Leah today. I was able to do 35-40 minutes, while my right wrist got aggravated, inflamed, and more sore. Ahh, the joys of survivorship. But I'm alive, and cancer free, and I thank and praise the Lord for it.

I had breakfast, and it was time to go over to Leah's.

She did a good job, as usual, and after the hour was done I felt better. Thank you, Leah.

Back at home, I showered, then went to vote, and stopped at the storage unit on the way home. I found the clothespin bag and clothespins that I was looking for.

When I got back to the house, I started supper. Dan got home, changed, and had time to eat before leaving for his golf league tonight.

I cleaned up the kitchen, had a phone call, and went out for a walk. Even though it was warm out, there was a breeze and it was really quite comfortable.

I ended up being out for an hour or so. Dan finally got in about 9:30; he had been to Meijer to pick up a few things that I didn't know he needed.

He has showered and gone to bed, and I'll be going soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment