Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday 08.26.2010

Although my bed felt good, I didn't sleep well. And then it was time to get up.

I was dressed, had the toothpaste on the toothbrush, when the phone rang. It was my turn to be on call. Ok...

I brushed my teeth, put pj's back on, and went back to bed. Dan wasn't up yet, and hit the snooze button. He finally got up and at 'em.

I "snoozed" until almost 10. It sure was nice not getting up this morning.

I started laundry and made a list of errands to do. Two pharmacies, library, grocery store. I did all that and fixed supper when I got home.

Dan was home shortly after. We had supper and a good evening. Of course, he's gone off to bed.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us. And then we're both off for a week, and looking forward to sharing that time together at the lake.

My wrist has been a little more sore today than it has been the last few days. Ugh.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment