Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday 08.29.2010

Wow--neither one of slept too well last night. Different, smaller bed, and warm. We had a fan on, but it just wasn't comfortable. Morning came--clear, quiet. Beautiful.

Dan got up about 8:30, while I dozed for another hour or so.

I had gotten up and breakfasted when there was a knock on the door. Larry, the guy who has already re-shingled the shed.

We chatted a bit, Dan showed him some other things that he'd like done, I wrote a check for the work he's already done, and he left.

The rest of the day was Hot. Mid to high 80's, not much of a breeze. Dan and I went out for a paddleboat ride after Larry left, but that's about all we did. I did rake the side yard of the twigs, and set a fire, then read a book outdoors and he watched movies indoors.

It has finally cooled off a bit outside, and the bugs have come out.

Not sure what's up for tomorrow. More sun?

My wrist has felt better today, too. Yippee!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment