Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday 08.15.2010

Although the sleep is interrupted, I did feel rested today.

Breakfast, shower, looked at the internet for the weekly sale papers. Not papers, the ads. Just search for the store site--the ads are usually there. There's also a site called SundaySaver.com that has a lot of the stores throughout the nation. Anyway, I made a short list of a few things and went out.

I got the items I wanted, came home, and prepared a pasta salad. Dan had called saying he was going to golf, and I thought some cool/cold food would be good. It's still high 80's with high humidity.

He got home sooner than I thought--he said he played a couple of holes and it was just too hot.

We ate after a bit, and had a quiet evening together.

He went on to bed; I did a yoga series.

I work tomorrow, he doesn't.

My wrist has been a bit better, too. Still ouchy, but not worse. Thank you God for letting it get better.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment