Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday 08.01.2010

Dan's Birthday today--60!!

I had slept pretty good last night, felt almost rested this morning. I was surprised that in the couple weeks that I've been off work, it is now dark again in the morning. Ick.

We had a good day, and all but 4 patients went home, so we had to staff down. And surprisingly, it was my turn again. I gathered up the items I would need for the Bris tonight.

I met Frank and Dan at Los Tres Amigos in Jackson. I had to send my first plate of food back--there were some kind of hot peppers blended into something, and there was no way I could eat it. And Dan's food was unusually hot, too. We had a good visit and went our separate ways.

I went to an office supply store, then to Lowe's, then sat in the airport viewing area and dozed while waiting for time to pass for tonight's Bris (Jewish ceremony with circumcision) at 8 pm.

I got to the Temple at 7:30, met the parents and the baby, got set up for the procedure, and Dr. Matt Rosenberg and I did the deed. Everything went very well.

I then stopped at the hospital to return the equipment and finally got home about 10. To my surprise, Dan was up. And stayed up for an hour or so. Of course he's gone to bed by now.

I'm tired, too. I was recognizing a headache developing after stopping at the hospital, though since I've been relaxing a little bit, I'm feeling a little better.

Dan is golfing tomorrow; I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment