Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday 08.14.2010

I slept at intervals, finally getting up about 9:30. By the time I had breakfasted and dressed, it was close to 11. Hm.

I spent the afternoon cleaning, both bathrooms, the kitchen cupboard fronts and appliances and floor, and vacuumed throughout. Dan called to say he was on his way home.

I finished up and "got myself together", as he mentioned going out for supper. When he got back, we went to Los Tres Amigos and had yummy food.

The rest of the evening we chatted, and watched several episodes of "Top Shot", a competition involving marksmanship.

He's gone to bed; I'll be going in a bit.

My wrist wasn't as sore this morning as it has been, but was bothersome this afternoon when the motrin had worn off.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment