Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday 07.28.2010

I did sleep pretty good after maybe 5 AM. That's ok, I got up about 9:30.

I had breakfast and a shower, and not too long after, KS and Tom were here. We visited, then went over to visit Aunt Donna in Prescott.

It was lovely. A lovely drive, lovely company, and a good meal. KS and I washed/dried dishes while Tom mowed her lawn. I think Aunt Donna enjoyed us coming over as much as she did having her lawn mowed. And we enjoyed visiting with her.

Back at the lake, we had 80 degrees and mostly sunny with a light wind. I put some caulk around the back side of the plumbing of the bathtub--the hot and cold faucet and the shower diverter handle. Then I went outside and laid out on the glider and had a short nap. It was very nice.

I spent some time trying to get the computer hooked up to the television, and as I was doing that, KS showed up. We had a good visit, and I also got the tv hooked up, and we did a 30 minute yoga session. It was good, doing those stretches.

She left and I wrote here. Not sure what tomorrow is, other than a great day at the lake. There is a waning moon over the lake with temps in the mid 60's and a light breeze.

My wrist is still pretty sore, but I'm alive and still cancer free.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment