Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday 07.29.2010

I slept like I usually do, intermittently. My wrist didn't hurt as bad, though, this morning. Praise the Lord for less discomfort!

After breakfast I wandered around outside, swept the deck and walks. Watered plants, picked up stuff. I was done with that, and went in to paint.

I ended up getting a third wall done in the middle bedroom. Tom and KS came by in their boat, and we visited some, and after they left, I realized I needed to eat. So I did, then finished painting the wall.

There, that's done. I had to get outside and get the lower bank raked and leaves burned. Got that done, too, and had a nice fire going when T & KS came back to share it with me. I also swept off the pontoon. It amazes me how the tree debris blows onto it.

We had a nice visit by the fire, and Tom went on back to the GC about dark. KS and I stayed by the fire a while, then went in and did another yoga session. That one was really good.

I got the flashlights out and walked her halfway home, then came back by myself. I did well by not listening to the night noises and getting creeped out.

Tomorrow I want to paint the last wall in that middle bedroom, then I have to clean up and go home. Boo.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment