Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday 07.31.2010

A typical, interrupted night of sleep. The radio came on when I could have really settled in, but I got up and ready for work.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and we had a good day with us "old" co-workers, three of us who have worked together for at least 20 years. Strange, odd, confident in each other.

The day was long, though, and we were glad to see the night shift come in.

A safe drive home, thanks again, and Dan was sleeping on the bed. He woke somewhat and acknowledged that I was home, but went back to sleep. I'm thinking I might like to go to sleep soon, too.

My wrist has been uncomfortable and I know when the motrin wears off. It's about time for more.

Tomorrow is a workday for me. Dan is golfing--it's also his 60th birthday. Woo Hoo!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment